|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Model||As per your requirement|
|Measuring Range||As per your requirement|
Our company is listed at the top in the list of the most eminent Metric Taper Gauge exporters and suppliers in India. The notable features i.e. high durability, resistance to corrosion and tensile strength has played a vital role in the enhancement of the demand of Metric Gauge in the international market. Additionally, the Metric Gauge are also available in varied specifications to meet the requirements of the customers.
Metric Thread Gauges are most commonly used Gauges in the Industry.
Specification of ISO Metric Thread Gauges:
- ISO standard : Basic Dimensions: ISO 724 -1993 (E), Gauging Practice: ISO 1502-1996 & ISO 965/1- 1998.
- Indian standard : Basic Dimensions: IS 4218 (3)-1999, IS 4218 (4)-2001, Gauging Practice: IS 2334- 2001.
- DIN standard : Basic Dimensions & Gauging Practice: DIN 13.
- ANSI standard : Basic Dimensions: ANSI / ASME B 1.13 M , Gauging Practice: ANSI / ASME B 1.16 M – 1984.
- BS standard : Basic Dimensions: B.S. 3643 Part I & II - 2007, Gauging Practice: B.S 919 Part III - 2007.
- JIS standard : Basic Dimensions: JIS B0205 & JIS B 0209, Gauging Practice: JIS B 0251-1998. As well as old version of specification JIS B 0251-1975 & JIS B 0252-1996, used for Tolerance Classes I, II, & III & two grades - Machine work & Inspection.
Manufacturing Range of ISO Metric Thread Gauges:
- Diameter 1.6mm to 400mm & Pitches covered are 0.35 mm to 12 mm.